Engage and Interact with Current Customers and Attract New Ones
Social Media Marketing
Strategic Social Media Marketing & Management
Should you use social media marketing to further your business brand? If so, which social media marketing sites - Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, etc - should you use? Do you need all of them or only a select few? How will you know which social media marketing outlet is better suited for your business? Social media is game changing, creating unprecedented opportunities for large and small businesses alike. However, without an understanding of these fast-changing mediums or a solid strategy, organizations may miss opportunities or risk damage to their brands.
Strategy, Set-up and TrainingBEM can help your business navigate the intricacies of social media to develop an informed approach best suited to meet your business objectives.
- Social media marketing strategic planning
- Social media network profile setup, configuration and optimization
- Corporate blog setup, integration into existing web site and training
- Micro-blogging setup and training
- Video optimization and submission
- Article authoring, optimization and submission
Highly influential sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube have opened an incredible new avenue for businesses to engage and interact with current customers and attract new ones. Consider the following:
- Facebook has over 500 million users that spend over 500 billion minutes per month on the site.
- LinkedIn has over 50 million professionals engaging in business-to-business conversations.
- Approximately 64% of marketers spend 5+ hours each week utilizing social media channels.
- A positive recommendation from friends or peers is the number one reason online shoppers use these sites.
- Social network users are 3 times more likely to trust their network friends’ opinions over any form of advertising.
Monitoring and ManagementThere are several key reasons to monitor your brand on social media sites. Tracking compliments and complaints about your brand can allow prompt responses demonstrating your company’s quick-response customer service. Listening to topical discussions about your brand can provide key insights about your target audience. Also, following your competition will allow you the industry intelligence on new product or service introductions as well as competitor trends. BEM can help you with all of these aspects of monitoring in addition to:
- Social bookmarking
- Brand reputation monitoring
- Social media monitoring and performance reporting