Elements Of BEM’s Comprehensive Strategic Marketing Plan
All strategic marketing plans are not created equal. BEM develops a strategic marketing plan that is a great first step in generating more qualified leads, elevating your brand image and reputation and ultimately helping you close more sales. On target, smart marketing is an investment that provides a positive ROI for your business. Our strategic marketing plan includes the following elements and action steps:
- Conduct An Internal Audit
- Create A Company SWOT
- Research Your Marketplace
- Define Customer Profiles
- Complete A Competitive Analysis
- Write Your Mission Statement
- Develop Marketing Objectives
- Identify Clear Strategies
- Select Marketing Tactics
- Set Sales And Marketing Forecasts
- Determine Associated ROI Metrics
- Plan An Action Step Calendar Of Events
- Develop A Tactical Budget
Ultimately, our strategic marketing plan helps you:
- Save Money. Returns a better ROI than gut instinct marketing.
- Financially Plan. Finance isn’t allowed to operate without a budget and balance sheet. Marketing needs a budget and ROI goals, too.
- Target Better. Defines your audience and communicates with them when/where/how they want to be communicated with.
- Achieve More. Planning with coordinated action steps will always outperform one-off sporadic tactics.
- Align With Sales. Identifies how marketing will help generate the proper qualified leads so sales can sell.
- Build Brand Consistency. Gives you a roadmap on how to build awareness with a coordinated effort.
A strategic marketing plan is central to your business plan. Get started with BEM’s help today.