awards & affiliations
Web Design Awards - North Carolina Website Design & Business Website Development
- BEM Nominated for National Award BEM, a Triad-based business specializing in web and print design, application development and search engine marketing, nominated for Top Small Workplaces 2009 national award.
- Maitland-Smith and BEM receive Outstanding Web Site Award from this year's Web Marketing Association WebAward competition.
Visit Maitland-Smith's Site
- Malinda Pengelly, president of BEM, receives Business Leader Magazine 2008 Movers & Shakers award.
- President and CEO Malinda Pengelly was awarded Small-Business Person of the Year May 15, 2008 at the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Business Awards Luncheon.
- BEM named to Top 100 North Carolina Small Businesses by Business Leader Magazine.
- BEM ranks top in Triad Business Journal book of list for leading web site design and development firms.
- Book of Lists for 2007 -
The Business Journal ranks BEM #2 in Triad web design and development firms.
- Triad Business Ethics Award - BEM has been nominated for the 2006 Triad Business Ethics Award. This award recognizes companies that exemplify and promote ethical conduct for the benefit of the workplace, marketplace, environment, and community. We are honored to be nominated for such an award.
- Business North Carolina Small Business of the Year Award - BEM has been nominated for the 2006 Business North Carolina Small Business of the Year Award. The award recognizes the importance of the contributions of small businesses across NC.
- Work-Life Award for Small Businesses - Smart Start of Forsyth County
- The Business Journal's 2004 Women in Business Award
- Small Business of the Year by Business North Carolina Magazine
- Design award for Pike's Home Maintenance Web Site
- Small Business of the Year Award - Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- E-Business Excellence Award in Best Site Design category
- Small Business Advocate of the Year - Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business of the Year - Business North Carolina Magazine